Content Disclaimer and DMCA Policy
A. Content Disclaimer
GetPortal is a free download service and software. GetPortal does not control and is not responsible for the quality and nature of any content posted through the current website and any external websites (hereinafter "Sources"). The existence of these links on GetPortal's website does not imply support, sponsorship or recommendation of any service, content, advice or product from these Sources. The statements, opinions, views, offers and other content expressed therein are solely those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and do not belong to GetPortal. Your usage of these Sources, their services and products is solely at your own risk. GetPortal expressly disclaims all liabilities associated with these Sources. If you do not agree with above-mentioned, you must leave this web-site immediately and uninstall the Applications.
B. How to Report Copyright Infringement:
GetPortal has adopted the following procedures to respond to alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The address of our designated agent to receive notification of infringement ("Designated Agent") is listed at the end of this policy.
It is GetPortal's policy to (1) forbid access to or remove material that believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our affiliates, advertisers, members, content providers or users; and (2) remove and discontinue service for repeat offenders.
In case you believe that content or material residing on or available through the Service infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient details so that we are capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the copyright owner including address, e-mail address and, if available, telephone number. In case you are not the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed, please describe your relationship with the copyright owner;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
C. Upon Notification to the Designated Agent:
It is our policy:
- to investigate the report and determine the validity and comprehensiveness of the reported data;
- to remove or disable availability to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member or user that the disabled access to the material was removed;
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that we will discontinue such content providers', member's or user's access to the Service.
D. Counter-Notice By Content Provider:
In case the content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access to has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material;
- Content provider's, member's or user's name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider's, member's or user's address is located, or if the content provider's, member's or user's address is located outside the United States, for the judicial district in which GetPortal is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, solely at our discretion.
Please contact our Designated Agent at the following address:
Email Address: [email protected]
You hereby acknowledge that if you fail to comply with the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Date of last revision October 14, 2014